skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Hughes Family
Monday, March 29, 2010
9 Months Old
Alexa had her 9 month check up today. Everything was great. She is healthy and on track developmentally. Here are her stats:
Height: 27 inches (32%)
Weight: 17 pounds 6 ounces (25%)
Head Circumference: 18 inches (91%)
1 comment:
Sarah
March 29, 2010 at 10:08 PM
I love it! I can't believe she is 9 months already... where does time go?
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Favorite Blogs
Joens Family Blog
Jen Uhde Blog
Nick Narigon Blog
Stanford Family blog
Diana's Photo Expressions
Gray Family Blog
Noel Family blog
Herrick Family blog
LeGarde Family blog(Chapins)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(25)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
▼
March
(9)
9 Months Old
Look who found the dog bowl...
Weekend Fun with GAP and GAR
It's a great day to be a UNI Panther!
Happy St. Patrick's Day
Sunny Sunday Stroll
Mom, I'm hungry NOW!
Ashes Ashes We All Fall Down
Bathtime Greetings
►
February
(4)
Followers
I love it! I can't believe she is 9 months already... where does time go?
ReplyDelete