skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Hughes Family
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Mom, I'm hungry NOW!
Yesterday morning I set Alexa on the counter to get her cereal ready. I turned my back for a quick second and she had crawled to her bowl and started to eat the cereal dry. I guess she was hungry NOW!
1 comment:
Sarah
March 15, 2010 at 10:46 PM
Oh my goodness that is so funny!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Favorite Blogs
Joens Family Blog
Jen Uhde Blog
Nick Narigon Blog
Stanford Family blog
Diana's Photo Expressions
Gray Family Blog
Noel Family blog
Herrick Family blog
LeGarde Family blog(Chapins)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(25)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
▼
March
(9)
9 Months Old
Look who found the dog bowl...
Weekend Fun with GAP and GAR
It's a great day to be a UNI Panther!
Happy St. Patrick's Day
Sunny Sunday Stroll
Mom, I'm hungry NOW!
Ashes Ashes We All Fall Down
Bathtime Greetings
►
February
(4)
Followers
Oh my goodness that is so funny!
ReplyDelete