Alexa has started to take a few steps on her own now. She usually goes about 5 or 6 steps between Mom and Dad. I have a feeling it won't be long until she is all over the house!
Another one of her new "tricks" is climbing up a full flight of stairs. Now to teach her how to come down, face first just doesn't work the best.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go Alexa!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog! I loved the video. She will be a lot harder to keep up with in a few short weeks (or maybe days). Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing everyone in July.
ReplyDeleteGO ALEXA!! How exciting!! It won't be long now and you will be asking her to sit still for just a minute! haha
ReplyDeleteLook at her go!! She's such a beautiful baby, I think this is great to do a blog. We look forward to your next update! Take care-
ReplyDelete